• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Req] TFS 0.2.6, Ubuntu 7.10

Reaction score
I'm having problems compiling TFS 0.2.6 on my Ubuntu, I've posted my problems twice on this forum without any answers.
So, i was wondering if anyone could be kind and please compile it for me, and upload it here, thanks.

P.s, when is the next release of TFS? I'd like to know, because if it's in the near future i might wait with updating my OT.
Still, i think someone should compile TFS on Ubuntu,as I think many ppl want it (and i know atleast one person with the same problem as me. :S)

I'm having problems compiling TFS 0.2.6 on my Ubuntu, I've posted my problems twice on this forum without any answers.
So, i was wondering if anyone could be kind and please compile it for me, and upload it here, thanks.

P.s, when is the next release of TFS? I'd like to know, because if it's in the near future i might wait with updating my OT.
Still, i think someone should compile TFS on Ubuntu,as I think many ppl want it (and i know atleast one person with the same problem as me. :S)

Yeah, that person would be me, can some one tell us how to fix that compiling error, or upload it compiled for a debian distro (Ubuntu), thanks!

Back