• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[REQUEST] 2nd promotion for TFS 0.2.6

noea

.44 caliber love letter
Reaction score
Hey! I already requested this script on the other site and stix gave me this script but I won't promote me to a 3rd vocation. I mean. I want it so when I'm an Elite Knight, some npc will promote me to a new vocation I added...

Anyone can help me? Thanks!

yeah. like when you are an EK it promotes you to an Ultra Elite Knight like you said...

Last edited:
You only need to change somting in vocations.xml

after elite knight ad this

Code:
	<vocation id="[COLOR="Red"]9[/COLOR]" name="Ultra Elite Knight" description="an elite knight" gaincap="25" gainhp="15" gainmana="5" gainhpticks="2" gainhpamount="10" gainmanaticks="4" gainmanaamount="10" manamultiplier="3.0" attackspeed="2000" soulmax="200" gainsoulticks="15" fromvoc="[COLOR="Red"]8[/COLOR]">
		<formula meleeDamage="1.0" magicDamage="1.0" distDamage="1.0" defense="1.0" armor="1.0"/>
		<skill id="0" multiplier="1.1"/>
		<skill id="1" multiplier="1.1"/>
		<skill id="2" multiplier="1.1"/>
		<skill id="3" multiplier="1.1"/>
		<skill id="4" multiplier="1.4"/>
		<skill id="5" multiplier="1.1"/>
		<skill id="6" multiplier="1.1"/>
	</vocation>

notice the red thingy thingy u need to change it to make it worm

id u do it right, then the promote npc will work without any problems

Any idea how to make sth like this - player looses limit level for promotion so he looses promo too?
Try to use "onAdvance" if u want to give promotion automaticly. If u want change someone vocation when he die and lose level. You can check level and change vocation to lower in "playerdeath.lua".

hey im having a problem with my second promotion, the new vocations and npc works fine, but after the player is promoted and you logg out the promotion goes away.. why is that?

Back