• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Request] 8.6+ Server

bo420169

Reaction score
Im looking for a server so i can make pvp-e

with characters that can multi log in and stay same lvl unless they die dunno if it be called a war server or what

if anyone knows of one please post link

me want all done, me want download and run, me not know what google is, me want people to do all for me.

ahh, that would be perfect world.

basically, what you have to do is: if you want to get a tfs 0.4 that is for tibia 8.6 legally, you need to donate to otland. if you will download it from some other website for free, you're a noob - no offence tho ;p

when you have the tfs, you throw out the shitty map that comes with it... then you download some maps that you want for your server (there are TONS of them involving full rl maps and others so just use google)...

then if you want any systems in your server, you need to either use google again or make them yourself if you're good at lua (im just guessing you're not so google is the only option for u)...

when you have everything ready, guess what... i think you need a website!!! (if it's gonna be good ot ofc. all good ot servers have websites)...

but look, if you want to test your server on your own pc or u have dedicated server, you still need a databse!!! mysql, you know what that is? if not then i recommend you read this tutorial ---------> http://otland.net/f479/nothing-fully-working-secured-ot-server-uniform-server-forgotten-server-0-3-6-a-77593/