• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Request] A tatoo design.

Vanderlay

Back on track
Premium User
Reaction score
So, I'm not the greatest artist so thats why I assumed this could be the appropriate place to post this.
I'm looking for a tatoo design on my arm.
Tbh, I couldnt find any better picture than this one lol:
Emo_Kid_Cut_Arm_by_wickedaemon.jpg

So what I'm thinking is, at the top of the arm I'm wanting this icon:
The_Legend_of_Zelda_Triforce_-logo-78F80B469E-seeklogo.com.gif

And by the feets of this logo, I want guitar strings of some sort, combined with piano notes/music sheets. And at the end of the guitar, I want it to "melt in within the skin".

My instructions might be unclear, but I hope this gets you the overall understanding.
So if there's anyone who has a spare time to do this, I'd really appreciate it!

Thanks in advance,
Vanderlay.

So you want a design to cover those scars?
If yes would the music note have to be pretty big

They have these things called Tattoo Artists...they are pros at coming up with what you want

When I went in for my tat I asked this:

A decorative cross, not the traditional blocky one
With a banner that says "Tina" and a rose a top

Dude took 10 mins, drew up the beastest design and better than I could imagine in my head

5 mins later I was getting cat scratched...

So dude just take your idea into an artist

They have these things called Tattoo Artists...they are pros at coming up with what you want

When I went in for my tat I asked this:

A decorative cross, not the traditional blocky one
With a banner that says "Tina" and a rose a top

Dude took 10 mins, drew up the beastest design and better than I could imagine in my head

5 mins later I was getting cat scratched...

So dude just take your idea into an artist

Yea the thing is, I want an overall look of it to show, before I go to professional artist.
Thats why I thought I could get something out here.

Just print out pics of what you want in high quality and take it to some local shops...wont hurt xD and you'd get a better idea, cause I have yet to meet a tat artist here on otland xD, or Tibia in general...

Oh and fonts: dafont.com

Back