• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[REQUEST]After Kill Teleport Appears

SixNine

Reaction score
Hello,
So im going straight to details. USING TFS 1.2 8.60
After you kill monster with name "Test 1" teleport appears for 5 minutes and it teleports you to x,y,z. After 5 minutes passes that teleport disappears. It should have condition to kill multiple monsters for teleport be able to appear. So sample
Condition 1
1. Kill test 1 (teleport appears)
Condition 2
2. Kill test 2, test 3, test 4 (teleport appears)

My one concern of this whole idea is that after teleports appears and those 5minute goes and someone kills same monster once again it will call function two times even when teleport is summoned so i dont know if its a huge a problem or not because i just could solve it making monster spawn every 10mins so thats my only concern that might glitch stuff up if something happens.

Details: this idea is for quest which is based on npc you talk with it, it teleports you to quest there is island you have to kill monster then it teleports to another island you kill monster once again it teleports you to another island and etc until you reach chest.

Last edited:
Back