• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Request] An access door

Reslivo

Reaction score
Is it possible to have an access door to allow my donator group to hunt in exclusive areas?

Yes it sure is, however you need to share in which way you define your vip players from the rest. Is it 'premium'? is it a storage value? or perhaps a new vocation? Oh and you also need to switch team ;- ) <joking if you didn't recon already, heh>

Yes it sure is, however you need to share in which way you define your vip players from the rest. Is it 'premium'? is it a storage value? or perhaps a new vocation? Oh and you also need to switch team ;- ) <joking if you didn't recon already, heh>

No, what I've done is made my donator group access 1, so as to allow them access to exclusive commands as well. So any door that allows access 1 and above through would be absolutely great.

Good luck in the quarters - you'll need it! ;)

Back