• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Request] An Ultimate Tutorial for Sprites and Animations

xzec

Reaction score
Foreword:
There's alot of good tutorials out here and I appreciate it alot that you guys make such magnificant guides, but to be honest, they are not detailed enough.

The Request:
I request - in all humility and lack of knowledge I have - A more detailed tutorial regarding making sprites and animations.
A very detailed and easy-understandable step-by-step guide for how to start to make a sprite, set layers and adding details, finish it up with shades and other minior details.
How to make the animations, and what's the easiest way to make all the directions of the figure (north, south etc.).

A list of recommended programs to use is also very useful.
And maybe set the more detailed and deeper explanations further down of the turorial, and have the "keep-it-simple" step-by-step guide in the beginning, with links to the detailed and deeper explanations.

I know this is alot to ask for, but if there is a saving angel here with the time and knowledge for it, I ask them - please help us noobs who's bad at looking up stuff for themselves.

Thousands thanks in advance,
Nymph.

Back