• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Request] - Beds

Lightman

mappzor
Reaction score
Since the rates are very high, the beds become TOTALLY useless. Stand outside house 20sec and u get full HP/MP instead of waste lots of food in bed and still not even near full HP/MP for hours and hours. The HP/MP gained when sleeping should be fixed or else the beds are just there for deco, which is boring. They should be used and a house owner should benefit from having a house in his home! Thanks for reading.

@ up
And your English sucks aka noob flamer.

@ topic
Changing (mana)gainrates, is not a very clever thing to do!
I agree about the fact, that players should regain mana/hp faster and more while they are sleeping, because Tibia characters also have to sleep.

@Whiners
Why not? This server has it all, why not fix the beds as well? I is not a critical issue, not at all. But WHY NOT when you guys have come this far? Could be something for Talaturen and the TFS crew to make configurable and implement in coming releases? I think it would be appreciated.

@ up
And your English sucks aka noob flamer.

@ topic
Changing (mana)gainrates, is not a very clever thing to do!
I agree about the fact, that players should regain mana/hp faster and more while they are sleeping, because Tibia characters also have to sleep.

maybe im wase jokeink u are is stupido

Back