• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Request] Clean Datapack + Distro

Leyla Cullin

Honey
Reaction score
Hello at all,

since 2 Weeks i am trying to create a OTServer. I looked for distributions, maps, tried to map for myself and more. But no matter what i try, everytime something make problems. Bugged distros, maps, scripts and so on.

I want to request a clean server with a good map + distro i can start with. The server don't has to have any scripts or mods or something like that! I just want a server with a good map. The map should be ready for launch regarding the tp's and quests but do not has to have any events or vip areas or something like that. This is what i want to do for my own. I don't need custom spells, items, monsters etc. Like i said, i want to create that all for my own. It is just too hard for me to fix thousands of bugs from the distro's i found on otland.

Thanks and regards, Leyla.

A what? I don't understand what you mean. I just want a server distro + map without any custom-scripts. Best for TFS 0.3.6 CD.

[EDIT] Just as example: When i download a clean evolutions-map i do have what i want. There are no custom scripts,no events or something like that. That are things i want to do for my own. Own events, items, spells, monsters, scripts... But i am not a mapper, so i need a map and a clean evolutions map is not a map i can start with. To create map-parts for the events is not a problem. But to create hunting spots, quests and so on is what i am not able to do. I am programming in C# and i think i can learn LUA and so on. Also implementing new features to a server would not be a problem for me. But mapping is realy not my strength. Therefor i am alone with this server. I have a hoster, but he is not working on that server itself. To do all alone is realy hard. This is why i request that.

Last edited:
I do really want a 8.60 Server, but thank you @HalfAway :)
Btw. please do not add useless comments. If you do not know a data-pack/distro like this or just don't want to help me, just ignore that thread (@Sir Knighter) :(

I don't want that someone will do this right now for me. I just hoped that someone already knows a data-pack/distro like this. As child my mum said: Asking is for free and costs nothing.

Last edited:
Back