• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling Request console with Reload function and server save

Simonalina

Solutions
Reaction score
as it says, is it possible to make a TFS 1.3 console with these functions:
Reload (Action/movements/npc. and so on)
Save server..
Kick player?

back in the days i remember one console that had all these things..
is it possible to make that hapend on this console?

I like it without a graphic interface, since it is not necessary, and we also save a few extra KB in the executable, and extra files in the sources, which would only work for windows, I like how it is now, since it does not weigh nothing, nor does it consume anything from our processor, no extra threads are required to manipulate the gui and stuff

it would require A LOT of source code changes and additions
Yea, thats what i was afraid of 🤣 i just liked this old design, if im not all wrong i think you also could write to server through this program without the need of log in on GM.

But yes its like levi say, why?.. just wondering if it did exist haha.
Post automatically merged:

I like it without a graphic interface, since it is not necessary, and we also save a few extra KB in the executable, and extra files in the sources, which would only work for windows, I like how it is now, since it does not weigh nothing, nor does it consume anything from our processor, no extra threads are required to manipulate the gui and stuff
Who doesnt have Windows 😘 but yea just a question to se if it was possible, i rest my case my now 🤣

Back