• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[request] Few wars scripts :P

thief

Reaction score
Hello, I would like some help with these scripts... take in note, they must not be made all in once.. take your time and help me. I will rep+ to anyone who help me to go further with these scripts... I don't have any basic skills in c++

1. MC SCRIPT : May not gain any experience or frags from same IP
  2. FRAG SYSTEM When I kill anyone with yellow,white,red skulls I will gain a FRAG
  3. SKULL SYSTEM ( : When I kill 10 players, I get yellow skull, when I kill 25 players I gain red skull
  4. FRAG SYSTEM#2 When you kill someone and press look on a player, it's show how many frags he/she has
  5. Reward System : When we kill someone, we gain a BANANA.
  6. NPC : This NPC will be making private account for players that can pass thru the frag door
  7. NPC#2 : The ACC NPC must create the account with the correct set of EQ that I can configurate for their vocations
  8. May never get banned for unjustified killing ( i dont want to turn on pvp-enforced )
  9. Always gain experienced from no mather what level the character is

I am using TFS 8.42 Patch 2 From OTFANS

Last edited:
Back