• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Request] Football Emblem

krille09

Belden
Reaction score
Hello guys, me and some friends in real life are going to make a football team in Sweden... And we need a football emblem...

If you someone of you guys could make this it would be awesome :D
We have made a contest for some emblem so if you maybe make some good ones you will maybe get a prize (but you need to be swedish for the prize and 18+)

some football emblem from google for inspiration
https://www.google.com/search?q=klu...iE4AT41IHIBw&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAQ&biw=1680&bih=965

one more from google
https://www.google.com/search?hl=en...urce=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=FqauUMjgFojtsgbo24GYDw

By contributing in the contest, you agree to the rules below in full:
1. Complete team logo must be in vector format (may appear in any file format)
2. You may leave the number of entries you want
3. Contributions can be submitted through 2012-12-31
4. Återblickens BK or ÅBK, etc must be in writing on the club emblem
5. Max 3-4 different colors may be used
6. Form is entirely optional - but it is important that it shows that there is a crest
7. No political messages, or anything that may offend
8. Winning proposals will serve as the association's official crest, which means that:
a) You must renounce all ownership rights to your contribution in the present and future
b) The club mark must be approved by example SvFF (Swedish Football Association)
c) Club emblem may not violate Swedish law (copyright, etc.)
d) Återblickens BK reserves the right to make changes in the winning proposal
9. As compensation, the winner will be the Honorary Member of the Association Återblickens BK (if desired & needs to be Swedish&18+)

My first attempt to make a logo, maybe you won't like it, but I'll really appreciate rep,

I guess a Swedish phrase is more suitable since it's a Swedish club and not international one and you haven't included a vector file in your post for example .AI (Adobe Illustrator) or .EPS (Encapsulated PostScript).

I guess a Swedish phrase is more suitable since it's a Swedish club and not international one and you haven't included a vector file in your post for example .AI (Adobe Illustrator) or .EPS (Encapsulated PostScript).

I didn't understand that vector file thing.

Back