• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Request] Have a idea for a script anyone wanna try and make?

brendan2

Sensation black
Reaction score
Ok so it is a mining script idea it works like this.
Dont no if this is possible or not :S

Monster looks like stone does not move name is iron ore or something and it is immune to all elements.

Action Script
player cant attack or hurt monster unless has a pick equiped and can hit it like a monster untell it dies. It has to be in weapon slot.
when player attacks the monster you get iron ore without opening body you get randomly.
each time you hit the iron ore you gain % in mining
each time you get to 100% it makes you gain a level.

Talk action
Say !mining and you can see the % needed and what level you are.

damn tab in quick reply :D
function onAttack(cid, target)
if (isMonster(target) and getCreatureName(target) == "somename")
{
if (getPlayerSlotItem(cid, one hand)=pick(here put id) or (getPlayerSlotItem(cid, second hand)=pick(here put id)
{
doPlayerSetStorageValue(cid, number, getPlayerStorageValue(cid, number)+1
if (getPlayerStorageValue(cid, number) something
{set another value +1(mining level)}
}
else { return FALSE}
}
return TRUE
end

function onKill
if (isMonster(target) and getCreatureName(target) == "somename")
{randomizing based on mining skill here, if number higher than something you get ore, I'm not good at randpom things)}
return TRUE
end

sorry for posting only small part, but I wanted to write all script, attack probably works, only I dont know how to decide if you got next lvl or not(what condition, mining skill points >= what?)
onKill is actually nothing here, I can use random only in pascal so I cannot do this

Last edited:
all I basicly want is to make the pick axe the only thing that can hurt the monster. and it be immune to everything but the pick axe.
And maby some type of script that makes it so when you are attacking theres
a chance of getting a item.
and so on im not good at scriping just trying to explain

Back