• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[REQUEST] Header

Mjmackan

Mapper ~ Writer
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
In the header it should include:
4 mages shooting 4 different elements against the screen (FIRE, ICE, EARTH & ENERGY)
The header should be 1000x276 and at each side of the picture i would like it to fade to black...
I ain't requesting some ugly stuff, heh... like a picture in paint, then i can make one myself :rolleyes:

ReP++ for the one helping me out, if you request money for the work then contact me here at otland and also make sure its a really really decent piece of work.

~Sorry for bad english~

I can try , but I'm not going to use 4 mages :p but it will be 4 diffrent elements ^^

I can try , but I'm not going to use 4 mages :p but it will be 4 diffrent elements ^^
Everything is worth a try and i appreciate it as hell ^_^

I tried in paint, nothing i wanna brag about but that thin man ooh gosh it looked nice.

However as said, appreciate it :)

Here hope you like it

IGOyE.png

Yes it wow :)

Here now you have header sorry didn't read good :S was thinking about background.

fr8vK.png

Love it! :)
Trough i want more pictures, these 4 elements is not needed trough but still i want it to be different elements:)
-------------------------
Both these sizes:
1000x276 & 180x485 (Doesn't need to be same theme)
Theme: Probably anyone, should in some way be related to tibia, monsters, elements, et cetera!
I would also like two of these with texts, so two with no text and two with text, the text should be: "RookEnforce" and slogan: "You will never be left alone!"

Important: Would like 1000x276 face out in black and 180x485 face out in white.

As before, ReP++ and if you are requesting money send an private message.

Last edited:
Trough i want more pictures, these 4 elements is not needed trough but still i want it to be different elements:)
Both these sizes:
Theme: Probably anyone, should in some way be related to tibia, monsters, elements, et cetera!
I would also like two of these with texts, so two with no text and two with text, the text should be: "RookEnforce" and slogan: "You will never be left alone!"

Bump!

Last edited:
Both these sizes:

Bump!
I'll defintely wait :)

Last edited:
Both these sizes:

Bump!

Last edited:
Just a test :D

I can make changes for sure, but just a test =) Tell me what to change and i try :p Or if u like it xD

Like it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a test :D

I can make changes for sure, but just a test =) Tell me what to change and i try :p Or if u like it xD

Like it?
Just make it to the right sizes, i love it trough pretty hard to see the "BE".