• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling Request: How about a tut of TFS 1.1 in NetBeans or another free id with free librarys?

Obsdark

Reaction score
When i saw the tutorials about how to compile this, i always think than, with every year than happends, the IDE's and stuff the newbies can use to compile this are making themselfs older and older, and harder and harder to get.

Also, visual studio compilers and proyect-types tend to change a lot over the years, because of that maybie we must try to make some kind of tutorial user-friendly with easy-to-get software doesn't?

I'm actualy trying to compile this source in NetBeans 8.1, not sure if i'm gonna made it, but it would be cool if somebody do it in this or eclipse or something like that, so to avoid the microsoft-dependance for compilation, and open this to more and more people who want to use it and compile this source, if i made it, i'm gonna make the tutorial, but it would be cool if somebody know how to do it easier, he/she do it.

Asuming bring on more people is an issue, of course, for the develop and continuation of the proyect and OTservers.

Sorry if this wasn't the right place to put this, but i guess i must try.

Thanks in advance

Back