• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Request] How to Make a Quest in TFS 0.3.4

per009

Reaction score
Hello, i want to know how to make a quest in the last TFD 0.3.4 for version 8.42.

I know you have to put something in aciont id and uniqueid but i dont know what.

I hope you can help me. Thanks

Code:
function onUse(cid, item, fromPosition, itemEx, toPosition)
        local poz = getPlayerPosition(cid)
        if item.uid == 2494 then
                item = 2494
                stor = 1000
                if(getPlayerStorageValue(cid,stor) == -1) then
                        if(doPlayerAddItem(cid,item,1, FALSE)) then
                                doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_INFO_DESCR, "You have found a ".. getItemNameById(item) ..".")
                                setPlayerStorageValue(cid,stor,1)
                                doSendAnimatedText(poz, "GrEaTz!", TEXTCOLOR_WHITE)
                        else 
                                doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_INFO_DESCR, "You have found a ".. getItemNameById(item) .." reward weighing " .. getItemWeightById(item,1) .. " oz. It is too heavy or you have not enough space.")
                        end
                else
                        doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_INFO_DESCR, "It is empty.")
                end
         end
         return TRUE
end

Yeah, i know that you can make it like this, but there is a way to put the quest fast in the REMERES MAP EDITOR, putting properties in the chest, and putting and action id or unique id i dont know how.

Someone know how to do this?

Back