• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
  • New resources must be posted under Resources tab. A discussion thread will be created automatically, you can't open threads manually anymore.

NPC [Request] I need all Npcs for Avesta real tibia 7.6

sgm

Reaction score
Hello fellows i'm looking for all the NPCS in REAL TIBIA for Avesta 7.6 server.
I would appreciate your help!!
Thanks.

what's so funny.... i got like a milion things left to do in the server.... i need to know that i'm done with the npcs thing....

Lol. You do realize that along with quests, npcs are the second hardest thing in a realmap server. There are 337 npcs in 7.72. Good luck.

I know man.... i need for 7.6 and if somebody can post here his NCPS or something i would be grateful.... stop preaching all the time, i really need ur help....

stop preaching all the time? With all due respect fuck you, I'm not the one requesting ridiculous things that people slave over for hours for free. I'm just making sure you know that noone will give you all npcs, just making sure you don't get your hopes up. Might as well start making yourself if you truly want them that bad.

Back