• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[REQUEST] learn spells

function:

Code:
	//playerLearnInstantSpell(cid, name)
	lua_register(m_luaState, "playerLearnInstantSpell", LuaScriptInterface::luaPlayerLearnInstantSpell);
	//getPlayerLearnedInstantSpell(cid, name)
	lua_register(m_luaState, "getPlayerLearnedInstantSpell", LuaScriptInterface::luaGetPlayerLearnedInstantSpell);
	//getPlayerInstantSpellCount(cid)
	lua_register(m_luaState, "getPlayerInstantSpellCount", LuaScriptInterface::luaGetPlayerInstantSpellCount);
	//getPlayerInstantSpellInfo(cid, index)
	lua_register(m_luaState, "getPlayerInstantSpellInfo", LuaScriptInterface::luaGetPlayerInstantSpellInfo);

can you post the entire npc? or tell me how to remove the learn spell function, i cant seem to find where :(

EDIT: nvm, found it in spells.xml

for others with this issue: change needlearn="1" to needlearn="0"

Last edited:
can you post the entire npc? or tell me how to remove the learn spell function, i cant seem to find where :(

EDIT: nvm, found it in spells.xml

for others with this issue: change needlearn="1" to needlearn="0"

I had been looking for someway to fix this for hours ¬¬ Thanks a lot, really helped me a lot :thumbup:

Last edited:
Back