• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Request] Login Screen and/or banner

Narzerus

Full-stack developer and old OT Developer
Reaction score
Hello, Im the head of Thanatos Server

Trailer: Video Here

The request is the following:

We use a custom client, I do graphic design and normally do the design for my server (sprites, large art etc.) But Im a programmer too, and got no time on my agenda (heh) to do this.

We are willing to give:
- 2 months of donator time and your name on the art to the one that posts an amazing banner.

- 6 months of donator time and your name on the art to the one that posts an amazing loginscreen

We will choose from one on the posts, and if none is good then none will be chosen and I will do the art. But hey! It's worth a try right?

header.jpg
That's the kind of banner we need (This is from Endurance template for Modern AAC)

Cheers!

Looking for a designer? PM me, and donator time? You mean on your server or here on OTLand?

Looking for a designer? PM me, and donator time? You mean on your server or here on OTLand?

We mean on our server, It's almost a simbolic payment, even credit is more important.

54fmsw1u7trnc6dl11hq.png

There goes the first one, thanks Truskaw.
Even though I pictures and the monster is more futuristic than medieval.
But thanks alot!

Back