• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Request] Magic Backpack

wojtek1990

Reaction score
Hi all.

My request is script/action that will allow bp with ID XXXX to take just XY% of cap from items which are inside container.

I.e. If items which are stored in Demon Backpack weight 200 cap script take only 80% of them weight = your character "loosing" only 160 cap.

Sorry for my poor language :p

Greeting,
Wojtek.

You explained it pretty well, uhm using lua im not sure it will be possible unless you increase their max capacity when items are equipped.

Thanks for interest :)

Could do it using item attributes, but picking up 1000 backpacks with 1 gold coin in each slot would be interesting and probably crash hard

This backpack will be very rare/expensive, so there won't be way to get so many of these containers.

Waiting for new suggestions :)

Movements? I'm sure someone (cykotitan) will get to it before me, but I'll try later, I'm at school.
That's a good idea and I'd like to use it myself. :p

- onEquip / onDeEquip = wont work it will be executed just when bp is equiped / deequiped.
- not posible change items weight

so this script can be done by Lua but in a stupid way...

- change player cap
- onEquip => addEvent => check slot then container => set new cap =>addEvent check slot then container => set new cap ... or you can use onThink :x both ways suck

Movements? I'm sure someone (cykotitan) will get to it before me, but I'll try later, I'm at school.
That's a good idea and I'd like to use it myself. :p

Okey :)
I'm not good in LUA yet, if you make it please post code :)

They could pick up other backpacks full of single gold coin piles to put into it

Of course but this bp should decrease only 10-20% (it's enaught) of all bp weight, not 80-90%.

As Nahruto said, I couldn't find a way to decrease the items weight, but there is a weigh to add a % of the items weight back to the player.

Example: (Might work)
You put a 20 oz item in your backpack. Your cap raises 50% of the items weight once you have it. In theory you'd only be using the other 50% of items weight.

Back