• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Request maps you need here!

Im gonna host a server with fast atk and about 300-500x exp. Im using the forgotten server and would like a map with some teleports and easy to go hunting, not like real tibia that u have to walk for like 10 minutes before hunting. If anyone have or can make, he will have a GM account on my server. I don't have time to remake a whole new map now, it took me weeks before.
(Owner of old roxot.mine.nu 230 players online)

Im gonna host a server with fast atk and about 300-500x exp. Im using the forgotten server and would like a map with some teleports and easy to go hunting, not like real tibia that u have to walk for like 10 minutes before hunting. If anyone have or can make, he will have a GM account on my server. I don't have time to remake a whole new map now, it took me weeks before.
(Owner of old roxot.mine.nu 230 players online)

I dont want rl map, i want a custom map, or anything else.

i can give u guys that map u need just pm me :)

i got carlin map and rl gm island :) pm me if u want it.. and rep++

ot rl map 8.40 or 8.42 plz :)
And if is possible to give me server, and on that server rl map :)

Cheers!

pleasee:
*Evilution map 8.42 with ALL QUESTS!please(poi , inquision , demon helmet , anihhilator , and if you can , demon oak)
*or any other map with all quests plesee

Back