• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Request maps you need here!

Rockydog

You can download any Evolutions Server from: Evolutions Official Site

That's Xidaozu's site.
Visit it if you are interested in Evolutions Map.
And also flags calculator. :p

Last edited:
Need a 8.0 Real Map , With Spawn & Npc Near Enough Perfect.
All Citys & Islands If Possible.
Very Appricheated. < If You Do Give Me - GM - CM On It When Up >

Thanks ,
Yours,
Aazza

I wanna have 8.11 real map , and easy to host , allso like MYSQL Or SQL , Please gimme a link in PM ^^ , thank you /raffe

Hello, I am searching for the NPCs for a real tibia map 8.22 but I cant seem to find them. Does anybody know where I can find them? I want them with the quests.

I'm looking for a 8.2 map, can be full tibia map /or a BIG custom map, but it needs full spawns, and working npcs, every map I find that I might like either theres like 20 creature spawns, or no npcs, id like a map i dont have to do any work to, just download and go,lol

Im looking for a map with poi/inquisition/dhq pleasee that is not very charged :D pleasee or the thyrania map 8.22 i have it in 8.10 but i dont know how to change it to 8.22

I would like to have a full scripted poi, for 8.2 or lower version which can be converted.

Thanks in advance.

Back