• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Request maps you need here!

Hello, since there were many requests for maps I have created this thread to solve this.

Ofcourse you still need to use the "search function" which helps you alot! But if there is map that isn't on otland you can make a post with a request, so other people can redirect you.

Note that requests for a full Tibia map will be deleted!

You also might have to wait for a period of time since people need time for it to find such things so don't spam or make double posts.

Thank you.

can't you read?

@up: read 1st post.
I think it's wrong topic for that, but I can't find smilary. So ma request is:

Can someone map a plains(outlaws) or city parts using this 'infected' items? I don't know how to use it, so I need inspiration..
*Infected - I'm thinkin' about items which has been added with 2009 winter update. Dying country etc~

Man, Dude,
i need a freaking,medieval coolest casttle ever with camps arround it.
thanks in advance

hi to everyone, i'm new at OTLAND! =D , i came here to request an Slayer Yurots 8.57 did anyone have it???

Hey guys! I'm just wondering if someone got the action, npc and monster folder for the "Total Number Zero Map"?

regards, fbgboy!

i need sinteria 7.6 map i need it really please give me download link to it if someone have

I am not sure if ppls are still active, to make maps.

But anyways!

I would like to request a Hero cave (Quite large if possible, and not poorly* made)

*With poorly I mean like what a beginner usually do, squarely, unfit material (Like lava + grass together).
Also another note, the quality doesn't need to be "neon"~like :D but, it's a +!
*One more note (<_<) I am using 8.54 so, any version higher would be bad :p

Thanks in advance!

Tosse12

I have searched for this, this thread came up but manually searching through 63 pages was not on the top of my to do list. If anyone has a full IoD (island of destiny - place between rook and main) map for DL I would really appreciate it! Or if anyone is able to link to it would be nice as well!

Thanks in advance!

Anyone know any map on Nomad? I've been looking Hunts of Nomads but found nothing, can someone help me?

Back