• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Request maps you need here!

Pits of Inferno / Inquisition with all spawns and actions etc.

I know there is a PoI somewhere but I haven't found it.

P.S i don't want to download a real map and then take the POI from there. I just need a POI or Inquisition map ready will all spawns and such.

Sometime ago someone post a real map 7.6+server files,npc,scripts etc it called apocalypse or something like that
I need it!

It would be nice if someone can help I want realmap 8.4 (I prefer realmap) but if there is none can someone help me with armoni 8.4?

someone got the Merania.mine.nu map:confused:
its was an Swedish hosted server, 8.31 i think.:p
if someone could give me this map i would be very happy:)
i could give you GM on my server to:)

Someone got link for Roxor map/server that has working scripts, npc and such things ? im gonna be rly happy is someone has it :)

I know that 'search function' is usefull but I am searching for Illusion 7.6 Map and I can't find it.
Can anyone post it with link please?
Thanks.

[Request] Pits of Inferno 8.31 - 8.40

If someone can give me a Pits of Inferno, full real.
[Doesn't have to have the scripts]
Like, don't tell me to copy it from a RL map, because that takes a long ass time,
If someone has JUST the pits of inferno map like, on it's own, that'd be great. :p

I tried searching too, nothing.

someone got the Merania.mine.nu map:confused:
its was an Swedish hosted server, 8.31 i think.:p
if someone could give me this map i would be very happy:)
i could give you GM on my server to:)

/yours Sorchas

Someone got link for Roxor map/server that has working scripts, npc and such things ? im gonna be rly happy if someone has it :)

I am searching a map..
It has a big minotaur mountain in the north and it's kind of desert map (Fake of Darashia) It countains darashia DP and left of depo are trainers.. Also I think it hasnt normal NPC system there are these "holes" you can use and buy/sell the item under it..

Would be great to get it :)

Yours

Rhux

Back