• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Request maps you need here!

lol

Back in 1st post.

Hello, since there were many requests for maps I have created this thread to solve this.

Ofcourse you still need to use the "search function" which helps you alot! But if there is map that isn't on otland you can make a post with a request, so other people can redirect you.

Note that requests for a full Tibia map will be deleted!

You also might have to wait for a period of time since people need time for it to find such things so don't spam or make double posts.

Thank you.

Lol get a life guys and read.

i would like a mapp with around 4 bosses 1 and the tps is in a boat one is up and one is down
and like 25tps 6 of those tps are bosses hardest one is incinerator 2nd blinged out skeleton 3rd
is High Priest 4th Inferno boss 5th ice king boss and u need lvls to enter spawns 1 for 100k to 600k and when u reach lvl
717217 you prestige and ofc every 100k over monsters has their bosses but the main ones is the ones i told before
and the dp u can make whatever u want but the tps in dp should be Equipment viewing room Arena Game Room and Trainers Called GM Noob.///thanks alot if u can make this for me

i would like a mapp with around 4 bosses 1 and the tps is in a boat one is up and one is down
and like 25tps 6 of those tps are bosses hardest one is incinerator 2nd blinged out skeleton 3rd
is High Priest 4th Inferno boss 5th ice king boss and u need lvls to enter spawns 1 for 100k to 600k and when u reach lvl
717217 you prestige and ofc every 100k over monsters has their bosses but the main ones is the ones i told before
and the dp u can make whatever u want but the tps in dp should be Equipment viewing room Arena Game Room and Trainers Called GM Noob.///thanks alot if u can make this for me

haha this is the definition of a swedish server i supposed to play. (few monts ago)
Gl finding it Haha! XD

Open Tibia Server - OT Madness II
2hoa1hx.png

Would you like something else?
Probably some wine? And sushi?

hi!! everyone! i have forgotten server (crying damson) version 0.3.6pl1 GUI to 8.54..!

i just wanna the same map but it have teleports :(

thanksss!!

:)

I want a map of the town Asylum in Hexana.net server, its a nice little town with lots of hunting places around it, thanks

Hello, I've tried making many shapes but I never like them. Could someone please make a shape big enough for 2 cities and a decent amount of plain field for many hunting zones and such? (Desert areas / ice areas would be appreciated too)

i wanna have all maps for version 8.6 please help me to finde the most of them i need a OTserver version 8.6 please please

Back