• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Request maps you need here!

Shit... more then 100 requests and only 3 answers... Nice...

I need:
zombie event map 50x40.
boss event map 50x40.
training room like this: 9train.jpg
(1 room only, i would copy it many times)
Custom annihilator room - any i have found was shit, i need something that look nice.

i need clean evolutions map with Pits Of inferno, anni, etc...

I know its really old but i need it so much...

Four years ago I've downloaded datapack called Nexus 7.4, it was two islands with some weird forests and maze near desert. Two computers and six formats later I lost it.
Would be nice to at least look at it again or reuse it somehow, but whereever I tried to find it all links were dead. I don't care if server exe file is infected(if it is don't post it here, use pm instead please), I just want a map from this datapack only.

Rep, like, place in heaven, unimaginable blessings for one who still have and is going to share it with me.

karmia,vanilla,devland,sadteam,dovux,havoc,dokka(all same map)
i downloaded from 4shared and speedyshare but nothing work (quests) and i want these ots but 8.54-8.6 version (min 8.42)

I seriously only need a 100% basic Evolutions map, i dont know how it became so rare to come across one and then there are multiple ones claiming they are orginal evo maps but there seriously not... but thats all im requesting, thanks in advance.

@up
Evoczysta.rar - Speedy Share - upload your files here
it's 8.54, if doesn't open in RME simply use file -> import on empty map with any working protocol you're using
it should work with any protocol between 7.8 and newest(7.8 items are newest items placed on map)

- - - Updated - - -

I've used original evolutions server long time ago and I remember how it looked like, I'm 100% sure it's this one

Could some1 move his ass to the second floor of the stamporcave and either post the map or broadcast it as tibiacast file.

Fellas, I don't know if I've missed it but I badly need the Edron map for 8.60, can anyone redirect me?
Thanks!

Im looking for a map called relencia or the map illusion the old map back in 7.6 please send it i really appreciate if any one would

Hi there, I am new to this website and I've been looking for an Armonia map for 8.6 but cant seem to find one with a download link :( if anyone has one, or knows a link and can post it on here. I would greatly appreciate it. Couple of friends and I are looking to making an OT and we want the Armonia map, but I cant seem to find one. :(

- - - Updated - - -

Hi there, I am new to this website and I've been looking for an Armonia map for 8.6 but cant seem to find one with a download link :( if anyone has one, or knows a link and can post it on here. I would greatly appreciate it. Couple of friends and I are looking to making an OT and we want the Armonia map, but I cant seem to find one. :(
NVM. found it. sorry for the wasted post lol

Back