• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Request maps you need here!

help me please i need , ustrike map 8.1
all old uplaod is removed i need new upload

- - - Updated - - -

help me to get, ustrike map 8.1 like

http://otland.net/f50/my-custom-map-ustrike-edited-30422/

- - - Updated - - -

but i need full date or map only anyone can help me?

all old upload is removed. need new uplaod, map like
http://otland.net/f50/my-custom-map-ustrike-edited-30422/

- - - Updated - - -

help me to get ustrike map 8.1 like please fast guys,
i already wait 2 day,
i no find any answer,help
anyone can do that for me?
he be a good guy

hi everyone, im looking for the svke map if someone of you have this map I appreciate if you post it here

Thanks!

Lost caves, coryms and dragons under carlin, kazordoon dragon lair

- - - Updated - - -

Lost caves, coryms and dragons under carlin, kazordoon dragon lair

Need 7.4 or 7.6 rl tibia map. Spawns and other scripts are very welcome but they are not a must.

Anyone have hive caves?
I can find gray beach with deeplings and hive everywhere, but none of them has underground areas.

+3 rep for anyone who share it with me.

I would like too have a New quest map for 8.6
I want a new map styles with new doors on zao. new sytle quest on zao. new style on gray island and that all . . It needs to be hard quest. and cuz it will be reward with vip medal . . If its possible,couse i searched and didnt found anything.
and im tried to do it but failed cuz im noob on maping.

Hi.. i've been looking for a Real Map 8.6 with no Bugs or Low Bugs at least.

maybe u can help me with.. :D

i want Real Map 8.6 including Quest - Correct Monsters - Correct Coordinates - Complete Maps! if its possible! :D

Thanks You!!

Hello, since there were many requests for maps I have created this thread to solve this.

Of course you still need to use the "search function" which helps you alot! But if there is map that isn't on otland you can make a post with a request, so other people can redirect you.

Note that requests for a full Tibia map will be deleted!

The only thing missing is the original capture the flag from 7.6, no links available kinda sucks, bumps me up..
When I was 13 years old I loved playing (CTF) oldschool. And now I'd like to host one but can't find one, would be amazing if you actally could find one.
Peace =)

You also might have to wait for a period of time since people need time for it to find such things so don't spam or make double posts.

Please also note the two links below are small threads with a repository of maps.
[8.5] Nemo2010's map list
Fablow's 7.6-8.6 map list

Thank you.

The only thing missing is the original capture the flag from 7.6, no links available kinda sucks, bumps me up..
When I was 13 years old I loved playing (CTF) oldschool. And now I'd like to host one but can't find one, would be amazing if you actally could find one.
Peace =)

I HAVE APROBLEM ON MY OT SITE
i have done all map, but my problem with scripts

want addon doll script <> vip script <> donation mana,uh,sd runes <> how to make pots not end <>

hope someone solve me that problem <333

Back