• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Request maps you need here!

I searched read through the whole forum for it but I sure have tried, and I'm unable too find a roxor map, all the links i find are outdated or invalid. I need it for the spawns so revamps doesn't matter. I greatly appreciate if someone could help me

I searched read through the whole forum for it but I sure have tried, and I'm unable too find a roxor map, all the links i find are outdated or invalid. I need it for the spawns so revamps doesn't matter. I greatly appreciate if someone could help me
ofc i meant "I haven't searched through the whole forum......."

Does someone have an armonia map? Not talking the first one, one with teleports and not overly edited. Preferbly the "death-version" with bones walls etc.
Might pay for it if its good done and not "destroyd"
Pm me.

I'm looking for Island with Castle for Castle War system.If anyone could sent it to me as PM or sth it would be great :D

I am looking for a map like this (it seems like Venore, like a posh city):

screenshot200501113711.png

screenshot200501113739.png

screenshot200501113753.png

screenshot20050111382.png

screenshot200501113848.png

screenshot200501114043.png

Thank you, you can PM me ^^

Im looking for ots76.com map or akademicki.eu map . Its 7.6 client, somebody maybe have it?

Back