• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Request maps you need here!

i'm looking for a little island from tibia rl called Adventurer's Guild. if someone can give me i will be regreet to him.
thanks! =D

Hello,

I found some map pictures on the internet which attract my attention, but unfortunately I don't know where can I find them.
I know it's kinda lot, but I hope that at least part of this beautifull gallery will be recognized.
I would be very thankful for any links to maps or even theirs name.

1-4
5xjz.png
zztm.png

ctzc.png
9py1.png

i would like to have ChaosOT 7.6 please.
If it is possible get if for me i will really enjoy it and i will try to make best ChaosOT ever !

real map 8.6 a nice not (not an original a newer version or a modded one :) wold love it (with oken, gengia, and pyre ) :D please msg me if you can fix this!

i would like a 8.6 map. idc what type but could you pm me the info and what type it is. I don't have a lot of time and would like to get my ot flowing !!!

im looking for map for Tibia 9.83-9.86 like evoRPG by zbizu but witch more active TP and a lot of spawns

Need the revamped Drefia, located West of Darashia. The place with all the ghouls and skelies, and the necromancer area.

Hello,

I found some map pictures on the internet which attract my attention, but unfortunately I don't know where can I find them.
I know it's kinda lot, but I hope that at least part of this beautifull gallery will be recognized.
I would be very thankful for any links to maps or even theirs name.

Those looks very nice, where you found those pictures, name of map/server..?

busco mapa párr OTX 2,9 7,6 no grande ni muy muy pequeño una imagen de como mas o menos lo quiero.

sksy.png

espero sus repuestas.

saludo.

I am actually looking for the original Enigma map from Evolutions, by Xidaozu. Every link from the other threads are completely dead.
The 8.00 or 7.92, doesn't really matter. As long as it is not over 8.00. Thank you.

Back