• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Request maps you need here!

I need a really nice and playable main city for 8.50 :)
i hope you can help me

People in here... Ever tried to use the search function before?
You should try that before asking.

Why would we be posting here if we had luck using the search? read the name of this post dude "Request maps you need here!"

gz mens

Well, Im almost done with all the scripting part of my on going project, it has taken me several months to plan and I think its time to start looking for some mappings, since my own mapping doesnt even deserve to be called mapping.

I might be around this thread for a while since Im not confident enough to look for a mapper to join my team yet, lol.

To begin, today I just have a (simple?) request.

Im in the need of a new temple, a custom one. Not one from another server, a new one. Not big, but not too small. With an RPGish feel, but not too overdetailed.

Im looking for something similar to this: (notice the word similar, lol)

http://otland.net/f57/neons-latest-mapping-works-32694/index62.html#post432890

I might be asking too much, but oh well, its just a polite request. Im sure that something fitting my request is not hard at all to do for most of the pr0 mappers around here.

To me it would take weeks to get something at least lookable :thumbup:

Thanks in advance. Ill +Rep anyone who at least tries.

Hello

Im requesting a very nice map that can bring ppl to the server.

IF you have played on mojje.hopto.org you will know me

im bored of 60k exp and armonia
so i dediced to make another map and like 400 x ....

Thanks.

Lolaye

Hello! Could someone upgrade, revemap and give more details for temple that I mapped for my evo map :D ? I tried 99 ways but I always dislike my job. I want something exiting and original with ability to include lot of scripts(you dont have to script for me :D)

The things I definitely need in temple:

Code:
Place for teleport or sexy mapped tile that will tp you to teleport room.

Place for teleport or sexy mapped tile that will tp you to training monks.

4 enchanting altars. Ice/fire/earth/energy.

Statue. I have statue in my temple, and by clicking on it you can obtain citizen addon.

Temple should stay at the same size as it is now.(underground floor can be changed)

HERE IS LINK FOR MY CURRENT TEMPLE!
Code:
http://www.speedy*****malware.localhost/168414378.html

Last edited:
I want a shape, big enought for like maybe 3 cities and maybe some slaller "villages". I want space for other things like deserts, big mountains, jungle, icelands and so on... It would be good if rivers are in the shape and some islands. I don't know if someone want to help me with it but the one that do it will get REP++

I would be happy if u can PM me cuz idk how often I can watch in this thread...

Back