• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Request maps you need here!

I Need Some Good Looking And Big Map For 8.5 TFS If Possible Evolution Or Armonia.

hello i would like a darashia new dl spawn map please >D darashia is no need only the prefix dl!>D

Hello i would like to have armonia 8.5 that dont miss any files so i can start to host right away :)

Hey Everybody!

W would like to have a nice shape. Its must be big like 1/3 Real map. I will start to create new map and i realy need super shape.

Your Vakacjus.

I need the map of the "Isle of Evil" of the RL TIBIA, please!!! i need it!!

Send me a PM if you have it :D i'll give Rep++

I need the map: RealDeal or The Unknown. Client doesn't matter. I just need the map.

Post fast, please :)

I NEED THE ISLAND OF DESTINY OF ROOKGAARD for a rl map

hi everyone, i was wondering if anybody has tibia rl map 8.5 or 8.42 T.T i`ve been searching it for over a month and i can find it :( please help!!!

All real maps requests will be deleted. I just looked on this page.. 80% is real map request.. 80% can't read :O?

Back