• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Request maps you need here!

some cyclopolis.. or some desert town... (the desert towns that i've found here are too old and i can't download them :S)

Hi, im requesting the elemental overlords rooms for The elemental Spheres Quest, does anyone have it and would like to share it?, none of 8.4 or 8.5x rl maps seem to have it .. but im sure that someone has already done this project, im not a good mapper so if you guys want to help, i ll be really greatfull..

thanks!

looking for full calassa map, can't find any here :( that biggest 90 mb map is to heavy for my computer

EVERYONE, asks for a Real Map, or a Real Map Piece...

And nobody is getting a answer, so why keep asking?...

99% Of the people requesting here haven't even tried the search function..

@up and 2x up
I tried but I haven't found complete calassa map in any of those all real maps, excepting this 90+ mb one that I can't open. I would appreciate if someone just copied it to a new file and uploaded it

i search a man its with carlin and thais only and a tp room north gate of thais
is a costum can u help me

I Need Map of unline.org (I Pay Good Whit Dolars!)
I need Ankrahmun And Darashia Map!
Or Evolution whit ankrahmun and darashia

I would like to have the 7.92 revelations map, or 7.6 exodus map.

Real map 8.0.

Searching for a real map 8.0, with atlest edited houses and (If possible inq, poi) I'd appriciate if you'll give me a link for it :)

Back