• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Request minimap plx

Lamecun

Reaction score
i need minimap like this plx
Dragonball-Z-Earth-Map.png

don't need to be very huge just medium/small
where i can make atleast 5 cities in it and much spawns

i am lagmacun you friend please you people help me my birdday is 15 march i really need this i wish somebody make it for me plx

I don't understand how you can plan on making five cities and a bunch of spawns if you're be too lazy to make a basic shape.

im not lazy but i can't make it good enough and it's very hard i use simone and rme is hard too its get very laggy if i make a minimap in far zoomed out city

let me tell you 1 thing i make a dbz ot and i made 90% of it by myself and this one isn't fucked up like others i only ask 1 thing wich i am not good in it to ask help and then you go say something like this
dude i wish you are dead by tommorow and don't asnwer back because go flame on you're mother not on a topic ;)

@up,
With that attitude you're never going to get what you want. You say you're not good at mapping shapes, but the only way to be better at it is by mapping them to practice. :thumbup:

i map since 7.5 maps until now long ago i was also bad in shaping also now either the only difference from that time and now is that i lost creativity but i got better skills however i don't like to be like my previous post but if he calls me a failure he can better go dead not everyone is perfect everyone got something where he isn't good or bad in it ;)

PUNCTUATION

All sillyness aside, basically just do what Bardock said.
Practice makes perfect. :thumbup:

please make it for me i want atleast 1 birthday present, previous year i only get 10 euro and 1 lolly :/ and a umbrella with a hole in it 24 hours and 5 minutes till my b-day

fuck you all i hate all of you go to hell and i hate the power abusings mods

Back