• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Request] New Outfits

Basiq GM

Developer / Graphic Designer / Mapper
Reaction score
Hey, So is there a way to get those new 10.70 Outfits to 10.41? It would be really cool!

Thanks for replys :)

Nope. You have to either use a custom client (like OTC) or update to 10.70 on your own (or wait for official OTB).

custom client it is... (sorry to hijack) but is this as simple as grabbing the 10.71 sprites file and adding the outfits into outfits.xml?

Aight, so i'll use the next 2 years to figure out how to make my own client! xDDD
Unless someone could help me with that :X

Aight, so i'll use the next 2 years to figure out how to make my own client! xDDD
Unless someone could help me with that :X
Literally don't act helpless. Look around the forums there are threads telling you how to make one step by step. I don't know how you expect to make a Server and learn how to do everything you need to do without a little ambition and research.

Back