• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling Request Ninjas 1.2 8.6

Sp0tl3ss

Nestalia.org
Reaction score
Hello i cant find ninjas tfs 1.2 downgraded to 8.6, any1 has it?

Edit : Sorry @4Nathu4, Didn't notice you already replied.
Why not 1.3? No one maintains this downgraded 1.2 anymore.
Here is 1.3 too, its not maintained anymore also but still more up to date than 1.2

Last edited:
At first, I also thought about linking Nekiro's git, but this 1.3 downgrade has its issues, I know it might seem like a good idea to use a newer version, but in fact, especially for someone less experienced, I would advise sticking with 1.2, not sure about Ninja's 8.6, but 8.0 was pretty stable, and I had a lot of issues with 1.3 downgrades.
I would advise waiting until Nekiro releases 1.4 downgrades, and in the meantime, use 1.2 for development.
Check out the last post of this thread.

1.2 will still require some tweaking (like regex stuff and so), I'm not suggesting it as a perfect solution to host your server on.

Last edited:
Edit : Sorry @4Nathu4, Didn't notice you already replied.
Here is 1.3 too, its not maintained anymore also but still more up to date than 1.2

At first, I also thought about linking Nekiro's git, but this 1.3 downgrade has its issues, I know it might seem like a good idea to use a newer version, but in fact, especially for someone less experienced, I would advise sticking with 1.2, not sure about Ninja's 8.6, but 8.0 was pretty stable, and I had a lot of issues with 1.3 downgrades.
I would advise waiting until Nekiro releases 1.4 downgrades, and in the meantime, use 1.2 for development.
Check out the last post of this thread.

1.2 will still require some tweaking (like regex stuff and so), I'm not suggesting it as a perfect solution to host your server on.

well i dont know anything about 1.3, i have used ninjas 1.2 downgraded to 8.6 and it was working great for me some year ago so this was the first distro to come to my mind, dont know if i will host a server just doing it to learn some coding and i also find it entertaining :D
also i could move from 1.x - 1.3 if i decide to host it right?

Some functions will be changed, but ya you can fix/edit the few changed ones and it will work.

Back