• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Request Npc if some1 got time :D

Haave a question, u need it to check if it kill 50 players after talk or after 50 frags so the player can kill 50 other players before talk....

A suggest: if i have a player level 100 on 1 account, and creaate other account and player level 8.... and from 2 pc i kill te player 8 like.... mmm..... 50 times......???
Lol

Haave a question, u need it to check if it kill 50 players after talk or after 50 frags so the player can kill 50 other players before talk....

A suggest: if i have a player level 100 on 1 account, and creaate other account and player level 8.... and from 2 pc i kill te player 8 like.... mmm..... 50 times......???
Lol

you start @ lvl 85 u wont get exp for players under 87 when you reached 87 and also it wont work with mc to kill ur own char i got anti mc :p and he need to kill 50 frags after he talked to the npc :p

Back