• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Request] PayPal ( i need 4$ ) PLEASE !

Status
Not open for further replies.
i've been begging my friends now in 3days..

Hey, here's an idea!

Dig a hole, bury a penny, pour water over it and wait a few days.
Maybe you'll get a tree that drops dollar bills!

Who would ever give free money to someone on a forum? You got a better chance begging for money on the streets

Why would you waste 25 bucks on some game site? Dude really? take your girlfriend to mc donalds or something insted and you might get it in tonight :eek:

Why would you waste 25 bucks on some game site? Dude really? take your girlfriend to mc donalds or something insted and you might get it in tonight :eek:

Wich girl would get it on if u pay her some food at McDonalds? lmao
If u know girls like that than feel free to introduce them to me haha (No fat chicks, no ugly chicks and no grenades please, thanks)

Wich girl would get it on if u pay her some food at McDonalds? lmao
If u know girls like that than feel free to introduce them to me haha (No fat chicks, no ugly chicks and no grenades please, thanks)

lol a jersey shore fan i see? Grenades haha, anyways im just sayin, i never take girls to mc donalds, i take them to 5 stars resturants :d

I just take them home, watch a movie and thats it, works fine for me, no need to spend money haha :thumbup:

man, move your ass and find a cracked version, I found the pro version of this like 1 year ago.. xd

Zerak obviously doesn't give a damn about those $9 and is not willing to work for 'em, so I will just close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back