• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Eloh

_Pr0_
Reaction score
Hello - again.

I'd like to request an Avatar. I want it to stick out a bit, be different. Hard to explain. I'm open for any avatars atm.

Req(s):
100x100
.png format
Super Mario render. :p
My name in the South-East corner
Sub text: Mapper

Thanks in advance :)

Last edited:
Looool.... You are not supposed to bump every other day.. Bump is used if your post is like.. on page 2 or something like that :O

????????????????? link to manual ?????????????

Me... I am quite an old member of this forum... since I dunno.. 06 or 07 was it? Just went by another name (which I do not wish to tell you guys) So... I am not just some random newbie crying for attention.

Omg... why am I even keeping n commenting you guys.. :O Ask Neon ... He can assure you I have another Nick.

If neon knows it best.. Your probably Sizaro. But sizaaro write lik mor pru dos

Me... I am quite an old member of this forum... since I dunno.. 06 or 07 was it? Just went by another name (which I do not wish to tell you guys) So... I am not just some random newbie crying for attention.

Rofl, OtLand didn't exist till mid '07....

Damn kids... your Michael Jackson joke completely sucks.

Last edited:
Back