• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Request] Real Map and all NPCsof RL Tibia for Avesta 7.6 / TFS 7.6

Guerreiro Jedai

[ADM] GJ
Reaction score
Please, I need a lot of npcs real Tibia 7.6 compatible with the Avesta, or The Forgotten Server 7.6, and the real map, too. But mostly the NPCs, if anyone knows please answer me.

Thank You,
Guerreiro Jedai

Then you dream much. Dennis offered a guy his map for 500 euro and your map isnt 50% as good as his is

@Twitch, stop lying already.
Dennis would never sell his stuffs, I doubt you even know him at all.

And by the way, actually my map would be 200% as good as his, because mine is converted into Open-Tibia language which can be modified easy to be readed by Open-Tibia Distros.
His map are cipsoft files, which is several map files, not readable by any open-tibia related program.

You know, the Cip map isn't ONE piece like OT map, it's several, 32 x 32 Sqm per file.
And my map. anyone can use if I explain how, Cipsoft map... nobody can use unless they're gifted programmers that know exactly how to withdraw it.

happy knocking you out boy, and again, stop your god damn lies because it's so easy to see that you have no fucking clue what you're talking about, because you always show up trying to prove yourself, with completely wrong numbers which make you look really stupid in front of people actually knowing what these stuffs are about, and you're not one of them.

Damn boii I wish you knew what you were speaking about , there was a brazillian guy who offered dennis 200 EURO for his map dennis said NO 500. He even copied the converstation to the old RealOTS forum. RealSoft please stop trying to be someone you really wont be.
Happ to fu*k you out :)

yeah and elite what u said about cipsoft files... isn't true because i know him and he converted everything also to OT every npc file or cipsoft file has been converted to ot so....

greetzzz

Back