• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Request - Rook Sample On Gesior

Joriku

Working in the mines, need something?
Solutions
Reaction score
YouTube
Joriku
Well, i tryed to get it work, i did, but then the rest just made up to example (Sorcerer Called T Druid Called C)
How can i add Rookgaard into my gesior acc site?
want the players to spawn in rookgaard

Solution
I did, solved it myself after a while.
I did too. ;)
You can edit which vocations and towns a new account can pick both in the folder xampp\htdocs\config by modifying the config.php file.
First I did some testing and found some town id's and set them up on the towns_list so I will remember in the future if I want to use them.
PHP:
$towns_list = array(0 => 'Rook', 2 => 'Thais', 1 => 'Venore', 4 => 'Carlin', 3 => 'Kazordoon', 5 => 'Ab\'dendriel', 6 => 'Rookgaard');
I think this does not set which towns a new characters gets to pick, but rather gives names to the options if you want to use them on the next code I'm listing.

This is the line you actually change to modify which town a new characters starts in. If there is...
I did, solved it myself after a while.
I did too. ;)
You can edit which vocations and towns a new account can pick both in the folder xampp\htdocs\config by modifying the config.php file.
First I did some testing and found some town id's and set them up on the towns_list so I will remember in the future if I want to use them.
PHP:
$towns_list = array(0 => 'Rook', 2 => 'Thais', 1 => 'Venore', 4 => 'Carlin', 3 => 'Kazordoon', 5 => 'Ab\'dendriel', 6 => 'Rookgaard');
I think this does not set which towns a new characters gets to pick, but rather gives names to the options if you want to use them on the next code I'm listing.

This is the line you actually change to modify which town a new characters starts in. If there is only one element in the array then they will not have an option during character creation. I chose 6 so that new characters will start in Rookgaard.
PHP:
$config['site']['newchar_towns'] = array(6);

Lastly, the new character vocations line works just like the previous new character towns. The value 0 will copy the Rook Sample character in the player table of the database.
PHP:
$config['site']['newchar_vocations'] = array(0 => 'Rook Sample');

Lastly the rook character had a ton of good gear and was already level 8. To change the HP, MP, Level and EXP I modified the Rook Sample character in the player table of the database, and to get rid of the gear I logged into the account that Rook Sample belonged to, logged in as that Rook Sample player and threw all of his items onto the floor.

Hope that helps anyone looking for a way to achieve this sort of thing.

Solution
I did too. ;)
PHP:

This is the line you actually change to modify which town a new characters starts in. If there is only one element in the array then they will not have an option during character creation. I chose 6 so that new characters will start in Rookgaard.
PHP:
$config['site']['newchar_towns'] = array(6);

Lastly, the new character vocations line works just like the previous new character towns. The value 0 will copy the Rook Sample character in the player table of the database.
PHP:

Lastly the rook character had a ton of good gear and was already level 8. To change the HP, MP, Level and EXP I modified the Rook Sample character in the player table of the database, and to get rid of the gear I logged into the account that Rook Sample belonged to, logged in as that Rook Sample player and threw all of his items onto the floor.

Hope that helps anyone looking for a way to achieve this sort of thing.
Sure is.
The problem back then we're that the 0 Did not work at all, can't rember the whole issue but I do remember a bit of it.
For anyone that is looking for it,
$towns_list = The existing towns. example 1 => Venore means that Venore is on id 1 (Rme town id).

PHP:
Means that array(0) will put every new character created and put them to character vocation 0 which is ROOK.

Throwing the items onto the floor from the Rook Sample player did not make newly created characters not have gear equipped. Where is the starting gear being determined?

Throwing the items onto the floor from the Rook Sample player did not make newly created characters not have gear equipped. Where is the starting gear being determined?
It's in creaturescripts as Evil said.
You'll have to edit:
Creaturescripts.xml
<event type="login" name="FirstItems" script="others/firstitems.lua" />
Make a script called firstitems.lua inside the "others" folder/change the folder.
//download firstitems.lua.

Attachments

Back