• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Request] Text Up With full EQ

tanii

Empire-war.com
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello otlanders i am seaching for Text Up with Full EQ Script this script comes from mArlboro-war.

Pls any body can help me get this script?

06bf03f846fcd78a417336a727a95964.gif

Last edited:
This is just an example you could use .. alter it anyway you want but im not making the whole script for you.
If you know where and how to add this. it is meant to repeat itself if the items are still on so figure it out.

I used this in an old ot so i know it works the way i made it to work.

Code:
local t = {
  -- words,helmet,armor,legs,boots,effect --
  {"TEST 1", 2482, 2484, 2468, 2526, 29},
  {"TEST 2", 2457, 2463, 2647, 2521, 30},
}

function onThink(interval)
  for _, cid in ipairs(getPlayersOnline()) do
  for i = 1, #t do
  if getPlayerSlotItem(cid, CONST_SLOT_HEAD).itemid == t[i][2] and getPlayerSlotItem(cid, CONST_SLOT_ARMOR).itemid == t[i][3] and getPlayerSlotItem(cid, CONST_SLOT_LEGS).itemid == t[i][4] and getPlayerSlotItem(cid, CONST_SLOT_RIGHT).itemid == t[i][5] then
  doCreatureSay(cid, t[i][1], TALKTYPE_ORANGE_1)
  doSendMagicEffect(getCreaturePosition(cid), t[i][6])
  end
  end
  end
  return true
end

The complexity of this script is incredible.
Code:
function onEquip(cid, item, slot)
    doSendAnimatedText(getCreaturePosition(cid), "text", 210)
return true
end

Use @owned idea and add
Code:
getPlayerSlotItem(cid, CONST_SLOT_HEAD).itemid == itemid and getPlayerSlotItem(cid, CONST_SLOT_ARMOR).itemid == itemid and getPlayerSlotItem(cid, CONST_SLOT_LEGS).itemid == itemid and getPlayerSlotItem(cid, CONST_SLOT_RIGHT).itemid == itemid then

and work with it until it works the way you want it to.

I wanna like marlboro when u got full eq ur char text up Frozen Etc
First of all, you're not even being clear with what you want. Second, don't expect us to know what a servers system does. Third, your gif shows me when equipting x gear animate x text. Learn how to clarify your request, or get no help.

Use @owned idea and add
Code:
getPlayerSlotItem(cid, CONST_SLOT_HEAD).itemid == itemid and getPlayerSlotItem(cid, CONST_SLOT_ARMOR).itemid == itemid and getPlayerSlotItem(cid, CONST_SLOT_LEGS).itemid == itemid and getPlayerSlotItem(cid, CONST_SLOT_RIGHT).itemid == itemid then

and work with it until it works the way you want it to.

Can u send me all pls complete pls sir.

he wants it so if you have helmet armor legs on all at once it does the animation when u equip the final piece :|

Last idea im done here~
Code:
local IDHEAD = PUT ITEM ID
local IDARMOR = PUT ITEM ID
local IDLEGS = PUT ITEM ID
local THETEXT = "BINGO"

if getPlayerSlotItem(cid, CONST_SLOT_HEAD).itemid == IDHEAD and getPlayerSlotItem(cid, CONST_SLOT_ARMOR).itemid == IDARMOR and getPlayerSlotItem(cid, CONST_SLOT_LEGS).itemid == IDLEGS then
     doSendAnimatedText(getCreaturePosition(cid), THETEXT, 210)
   end
   return true
end

he wants it so if you have helmet armor legs on all at once it does the animation when u equip the final piece :|
In that case he can use onEquip and every piece of eq in the set can add 1 to storage, then on remove remove 1 to storage. Then he can use your onThink to check for players storage. I'm not going to do something for him that he's straight up copying from another server.
@tanii Learn to be creative and come up with your own ideas.

Why do you guys even try to help this guy, I mean:

Wtf...
Well, because like it or not he is part of this OTLand community, and you try to help fellow members. My contribution to help, is providing him with the necessary steps to fulfill his script, therefore he can produce what he wants.

Last idea im done here~
Code:
local THETEXT = "BINGO"

if getPlayerSlotItem(cid, CONST_SLOT_HEAD).itemid == IDHEAD and getPlayerSlotItem(cid, CONST_SLOT_ARMOR).itemid == IDARMOR and getPlayerSlotItem(cid, CONST_SLOT_LEGS).itemid == IDLEGS then
   end
   return true
end
Event onDeEquip not found

Event onDeEquip not found
So add an ondequip simple :S
Code:
function onDeEquip(cid, item, slot)
doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_INFO_DESCR, "You removed one of the items.")
end

not saying it will work either just idea's
Code:
local THETEXT = "BINGO"

function onDeEquip(cid, item, slot)
doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_INFO_DESCR, "You removed one of the items.")
end

end
return true
end

Back