• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Request] Tfs 8.40 v0.2 (Stairs)

Knight God

Reaction score
The debug is this one look in at this photo that when one raises well the stairs 7924 or 7925 but low when with the stairs go 459 the character falls due between way of the stairs. If someone knows it warns me like to arrange this debug. Thank you

Visit: xtibia-chilean.no-ip.info
The GooD Server

Attachments

Last edited:
got the same bug^^
but I don't find the code of these stairs.
neither in any lua part nor in the source code...
anyone knows where I have to search?

Ok, I found the code in items.xml with the attribute "floorchange" where you can set the value to "south" "west" "north" and "east". you'd better disable that and make a new lua function for that, but the problem is the yellow stair down (id = 459), how could we get this one work?

Good idea can draw on a script based on the tower ferumbras or if someone tells me how can I fix this problem because if one climbs a stair normal (the white) the character rises as well because there are these rises and falls in between the stairs: S Help please with this

A temporary solution would be to replace it with the mountain ramp. Roughly the same colour and design, and it doesn't bug.

Back