• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Request] The Last Crusader Quest Script (Custom)

thief

Reaction score
Welcome, sorry if I am posting/requesting in the wrong area, i looked an couldn't find where to post. So what I am requesting is a extensive quest script for my server. I would script it my self, but I only have basic script knowledge.

Well here it is:

Name: The Lost Crusader
Level: 50 or 60+

Goal: Rescue {Name}'s friend, The Crusader, who has gone missing while hunting in some bandit region.

Needed Items
:
1. The Dungeon Key - Unlocks the prison cell that The Crusader is being held in.
2. The Crusaders Equipment - Crown Helmet, Knight Armor, Knight Legs, Boots of Haste, Tower Shield, Fire Sword, and a Backpack.
3. A letter to the crusader's friend saying that you have rescued him. In turn you will receive a reward from his friend for returning this letter.

Rewards:
From: The Crusader - 1) A special Book, 2) 18000 ExP, 3) A letter to the Crusader's Friend

Needed NPC and Action Scripts:
1. The Friend NPC: He offers a reward for finding his friend (The Crusader), which has been announced missing while hunting. He tells you where he was last seen and a short physical description. He tells you that he will reward you for finding his friend. He will only reward you when you give him a letter from The Crusader.
2. The Crusader: Once you have found him he tells you that you need to find a key that the "General?" (boss), has on him or somewhere near him. After you release him from prison with the key, he will need his equipment, which you have to find seperatly or if you already know the whole story line, bring with you. After you give him all that he needs, he rewards you and gives you a letter to bring to his friend for a bonus reward.
3. Boss Monster (General?): You have to kill this monster. Once you do he either a) spawns a teleport for a period of time or b) automatically teleports you to a room with a lever (his quarters).
4. Lever/Switch: This level opens a passage at the end of the Generals? Quarters that you were teleported too, for 60 seconds. This passage leads to a room containing a bookshelf that contains the key, right beside that is a teleport out.
5. Dungeon Key Script: This key is the key to open the prison door that the crusader is locked in.

Method:
1. Speak with the Friend or if you find the Crusader First, speak with him. (skip step 2)
2. Find the Crusader.
3. Kill the General and get the Key.
4. Free the Crusader, lend him his equipment.
5. Receive Reward.
6. Return to the Friend with the Letter for an additional Reward.

PLEASE THIS QUEST IS REALLY IMPORTANT TO PART OF OUR BASE STORY LINE!!! PLEASE HELP!!! ANY SPRITERS LOOKING FOR A PROJECT, OR ANYONE LOOKING TO HELP A PROJECT ADD ME TO MSN @ --->> [email protected]

LEND SUPPORT MY FELLOW TIBIANS!!

Boss mosnter!!

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<monster name="Boss Guy" nameDescription="the Boss Guy" race="venom" experience="25000" speed="340" manacost="0">
  <health now="38050" max="38050"/>
  <look type="238" corpse="6532"/>
  <targetchange interval="5000" chance="8"/>
  <strategy attack="100" defense="0"/>
  <flags>
    <flag summonable="0"/>
    <flag attackable="1"/>
    <flag hostile="1"/>
    <flag illusionable="1"/>
    <flag convinceable="0"/>
    <flag pushable="0"/>
    <flag canpushitems="1"/>
    <flag canpushcreatures="1"/>
    <flag targetdistance="1"/>
    <flag staticattack="90"/>
    <flag runonhealth="0"/>
  </flags>
  <attacks>
    <attack name="melee" interval="2000" skill="90" attack="120"/>
    <attack name="speed" interval="1000" chance="12" radius="6" target="0" speedchange="-800" duration="10000">
    <attribute key="areaEffect" value="poison"/>
    </attack>
	<attack name="earth" interval="1000" chance="9" target="0" radius="4" min="-200" max="-650">
	<attribute key="areaEffect" value="poison"/>
	</attack>
	<attack name="lifedrain" interval="1000" chance="11" target="1" radius="4" min="-400" max="-900">
	<attribute key="areaEffect" value="greennote"/>
	<attribute key="shootEffect" value="poison"/>
	</attack>
    <attack name="physical" interval="2000" chance="19" length="7" min="-350" max="-850">
      <attribute key="shootEffect" value="poison"/>
    </attack>
    </attacks>
  <defenses armor="25" defense="25">
    <defense name="healing" interval="1000" chance="75" min="505" max="605">
      <attribute key="areaEffect" value="blueshimmer"/>
    </defense>
  </defenses>
  <immunities>
    <immunity physical="0"/>
    <immunity energy="0"/>
    <immunity fire="0"/>