• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Request] Tibia 7.6 RL Map

Flipping

Reaction score
(First, I don't know if I'm able to post something like this, but since the request topic that I saw have no answers, so I'm posting here)

First of all, i'm not into making a 7.6 server like those billions out there. My internet will be going down for some time, and I wanted a Real Tibia map to be playing offline with my brother. I've tried lots of maps and servers that are avaliable here in this forum, but none that aren't broken works fine, so I'm willing for some kind hearted angel for help.

So, if anyone knows a Real Tibia 7.6 (or any version) that works fine (no need for quests, only npc and monsters) I would be very thankfull.

Thank you for your patience.

:)

I'll try to get Wintervale original files with the original 7.6 real Tibia (without my custom changes) to you, if I can still find it. You can keep the whole outdated database. Just change some basic info and turn it on. It's stable and works smootly. I will pass it to you, if I can still find it somewhere.

Well, it doesn't necessarily need to be 7.6, I am only using this version cause I can edit accounts and characters more easily, there's a folder for that, haha. All those 8.6+ versions I downloaded haven't.

Back