• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Request to programmers

Chava

Reaction score
I have a request to the programmers of OtLand, that would make many tibia / ot players happy.
Since TibiaCam TV has stopped being developed and BynaCam's development was aborted after people started accusing it of hacking people. I am asking a programmer on OtLand, to make a safe, virus-/hackfree recorder to record memorable moments in tibia / ot, with support for 8.6 and the latest version.

I don't have any experience in creating programs whatsoever, that's why I'm turning to the programmers of the OtLand community. Please.

Beziak told me he has sold BynaCam source codes to someone, so maybe we'll see some new project soon.

ofc we will, it's a great opportunity to earn some cash and also become a bit famous/respected in open tibia community, who would like to miss that? :D

somebody said owner of tibiacast will make a new cam but you'll have to pay to have recording function

Back