• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

REQUEST - Tutoral On How To Make a Ot Server for noobs

Eioul

Reaction score
i wanted to make a ot server but i cant find any helpful ways to do it i just want a detailed way to make one (step by step) if anyone can help me i would appreciated it very much ^_^

PS: i didnt know if i should post in support, even thao it seems reasonable..

Maybe I didnt understand you, but if you want server for noobs change your exp rate to 9999999 add your server on otservlist and there you go... until waiting 5 minutes you have like 50 players on your server :)

But if you want tutorial 'how to make own server' use google.com or yahoo.com :)

Eioul Download any server go to the config.lua and put ur IP there where it says ip, save & close config.lua and then go to Data/accounts and see if its anything there, if its many accs chose one of them, right click, edit, see the password and the acc is on the name of the .xml, now open the server use the .exe file where config is, and then wait until it says that the server is running, open tibia, change ip and login with the acc you use. if it works you can change little things in the config.lua like XP rate, name etc etc. to see your ip: www.whatismyip.com

sry for my bad english, i hope it helps

Try searching for the threads marked as bold, they are fresh.
But some are just someone posted on it.

Im always checking the threads like a moderator xD, Im not but I wish to be :), By the way check the date :D, I always check the date.

if u want i can write u up a tutorial on setting up TFS, i know how u feel started my project just less than 1 month ago asked many questions, some answered some left to rot in the dust. Just add a list of what i should include and it shall be done.

Back