• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Request] Two-side server.

JayBeee

Retired Global Mod
Senator
Reaction score
Hey guys, is there any way to make a server with two different "factions". Me and my friend is planning on making such a server... And I really don't know ANYTHING about C++. So I ask you here, is there any way. And if there is, could you please alter TFS for me to have such a thing?

If you want to help me with this please PM me, or just reply to this thread. I'll be you forever grateful if you help me with this.

Yours, Empty

You could do it with guilds, and make it impossible for guilds to attack their own members..
What do you actually want? They'll fight each other or what?

Yeah, they should be able to fight eachother. It should be like the CTF servers, but with a RPG-feeling, I'd like to have this since it would enforce PvP and team-PvP. Players should also recieve EXP for Player kills.

Ye, but that doesn't include that you will be able to kill the other faction, and that you get exp for it.

But still, I want it better. I'd like something like this when you look at someone: "You see [Name] he is a [Race] [vocation] too. Not just the guild name. I want it like really done nicely. Sorry, but good idea otherwise.

Under stable codes on ot fans is a code made by the user 'Smokie' for a race system, races can fight each other, no fighting within a race, race specific spells, the works. (also race specific lua types (get player race))

Hope thats what you are looking for.

Last edited:
Back