• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Request your npcs here!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mokerhamer

Retired Global Mod
Senator
Reaction score
What you cant request, ALready released npc's like addon npc and blesser, npc like that that are already can be founded in this forum.

Ofcourse the npc's that i make will get released on otland.net! ANd i only make npc's for The Forgotten Server!

========~~~~~~~How to request~~~~~~~========
What for npc:

What should the npc be able to do:

What advanced functions do u want:

Last edited:
Hello Mokerhamer.
can you make a NPC that sell food ham/meat/bread/chesse/fish and buys Rat/rabbit?
and that NPC should have druid outfit and if you can make him sell druid outfit only the paw addon that they need 50 W-paw and 50 B-paw to get it:)
it would be very nice of you! :)
and please PM me it dont release it;)

Last edited:
i need an npc that sells blessed wooden stake / obsidian knife
and if he could be mixed with both the tool seller and food seller... that would be great! ^^

//Saphira

How about creat a Boat NPC that send you to citys..but you have a ramdon chance to go to other place (like as Tibia Global)
In tibia global you have some % to go to Ghost Ship.. other place you don't expected to go...it can be possible?

How about creat a Boat NPC that send you to citys..but you have a ramdon chance to go to other place (like as Tibia Global)
In tibia global you have some % to go to Ghost Ship.. other place you don't expected to go...it can be possible?

I was working on it look a coupel posts back it works only for 1 thing the randomiser dosen't work and i cant get it to work either ;/

Guardian NPC, like the Venore's guardian...
"Hi"
"Hail King ..."
"fuck"
"take this"
*fire damage*

--------

"hi"
"Hail King ..."
"heal"

etc.

Guardian NPC, like the Venore's guardian...
"Hi"
"Hail King ..."
"fuck"
"take this"
*fire damage*

--------

"hi"
"Hail King ..."
"heal"

etc.

requesting has been closed for some days now i asked some mods to close but no one is closing.. i'm kinda busy in real

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back