• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Signature Request your signatures.

I will create yours tomorrow.

Text; Tonks, [Under this word, I'd like you to write 'None does it better, but I'm bitter'].
Border if you want one; Sorry to say, but like the one you're having..
Render choose from www.planetrenders.net; I've tried to do it, but it said to me Gallery is currently offline, check back soon. So I liked to say, If you [YOU!] liked to create a new signature for yourself, which render you'll choose..? Can you choose..?, I would be thankful. :)
Colours (black & white, blue&green etc etc); DarkGreen & Grey or Gray..
Additional; Doesn't matter, I'd like to see it nice with a cool work in it.

Please, when you have finished this signature, Please, I would like you to click on this icon [Done? Click] and write 'Done', then click 'Submit'.
Sincerely with love,
Tonks.

Last edited:
Don't waste time doing one for Tonks,he will use it for few days and request a new one.

Please stop replying in everything I do,
Btw, I just changed old one [IT WAS NICE] but I liked to get a new one [Thats after 3 weeks].
Anyway, MR. Hectic, If you would like to make it, I would be thankful.
If you don't want, It's your own decision, not vendeliko's.

Vendeliko, Stop acting like a child, replying everything I write, don't be a child , Just a small thing: Please grow up.?
I heard you are 16, I think you are like 8, when you are doing this acts.

Mr. Hectic, The signature you'll be making, I'll not change it, because I saw all your signatures makes, It's nice, so I won't change that one you give me,
Thank you.

Text; Jigen.lt - Rl Map
Size will be 495x100 by default
Render; http://www.planetrenders.net/render...um=toprated&cat=0&pid=46039#top_display_media
Colours; same colours in the render
Additional; Nothing, just try to make it as good as u can.

Sorry for it being late;
Zi6vR.png

Best I can do atm, I can change the font if you seriously dislike it.

@Tonks, no thanks, seen your thread, your a waste of my time.

Last edited:
Back