• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

fnvw2.png

REP ++ Please!
PS. I have godly paint skillz

@Dark I don't like the Rawr and the It's snow!

@Busej I like the blue one but make the penguin more visible please :D

@Hiperkarma, I want a real penguin, not drawings/cartoons

Here you go.
Amn0J.png

Took me a couple of days to master the outer shadow of the font. You see, being an artist and perfectionist like myself, it's kinda hard not to see flaws everywhere. People tend to tell me I'm too hard on myself, but I like it that way. There's always possibilities and ways to improve something.
(I Hope you like it.)

Here you go.
Amn0J.png

Took me a couple of days to master the outer shadow of the font. You see, being an artist and perfectionist like myself, it's kinda hard not to see flaws everywhere. People tend to tell me I'm too hard on myself, but I like it that way. There's always possibilities and ways to improve something.
(I Hope you like it.)

I lol'd at this :p

Here you go :p

prest.png
prest2.png
prest3.png

prest4.png
prest6.png
prest5.png

Best regards! // Wezzlan
Thanks, I'll use the 3rd one from the top lane for now, still open for more suggestion.
@Migxxx I'm sorry that avatar is just too perfect and too epic for me to with-hold it, I must turn it down :[

realpwnz. Stop. My eyes are hurting from all the pixels I can see in that picture.

And he wanted a REAL penguin

I just got photoshop again and was bored lol

ioorhi.jpg
Blur out the edges and try to delete as many of the little white pixels (looks pixelated on the edges) and I will use it <3 I love the text.